« Home | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » | I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned H... » | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » | This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a... » | Thoughts In the past ministers were trained to ... » | The Phoenix as Symbol The phoenix was a bird fr... » | Questions I Have on the Contextualization of the G... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Dave Crowder, Pas... » 

11.11.2002 

What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren Kierkegaard's writings, Romans, Luke What I'm Listening To This Week: Weezer - Blue, Weezer - Maldraoit, Counting Crows Mix, Ben Harper (tres cds), and the Cheerio Mix

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger