« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » | I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned H... » | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » | This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a... » | Thoughts In the past ministers were trained to ... » | The Phoenix as Symbol The phoenix was a bird fr... » | Questions I Have on the Contextualization of the G... » 

11.13.2002 

I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothing else in the world (outside of God) that can capture you like music. It can make you smile. Make you cry. Take you high. Take you low. Take you into the future and bring back the past so vividly. It can take you to a moment. Either a good or bad moment, but it can take you there. It stirs something in my soul. It leads me to places. Awakens my soul. Heightens my senses. And as crazy as it sounds, alot of time it draws me to God. And I'm not necessarily talking about "Christian" music, if thats even a genre. Basically, I love music. It makes me smile.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger