« Home | What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I... » | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » | I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned H... » | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » | This is an excerpt from my friend Cari's mind on a... » 

11.18.2002 

What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer and More Ready Than You Realize by Brian McLaren, Romans, Matthew, and Galatians What I'm Listening to This Week: Enter the Worship Circle (1st and 2nd Circles), David Crowder Band - Can You Hear Us, Passion - Our Love Is Loud, Everybody Duck, Any Given Day, & Apt Core What I'm Eating This Week: Mini-Tootsie Pops and Starburst Pops Prayer Requests This Week: my small groups guys, Josh's grandfather, Allison Wells, school, direction, clarity, my heart, consistency, my future wife and ministry, wisdom, & other assorted stuff

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger