« Home | What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy ... » | What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I... » | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » | If love doesn't come out of you mouth, it is not w... » | I am God blind Callous stone and thick skinned H... » | What I'm reading this week: A compilation of Soren... » 

11.18.2002 

Open my eyes to a reality far bigger than me. We spend so much time in vain. What would it look like if we took the 2 hours a day we spend in useless things (watching tv, movies, sitting around) and spend them instead in chasing after God and ministering and buildning relationships with others? What effect would these 2 hours have on our day? What effect would it 14 hours a week have? 56 hours a month? 672 hours a year? What would it look like?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger