« Home | This can symbolize how bogus I think school is. On... » | It is a great question whether those whom God cann... » | Open my eyes to a reality far bigger than me. W... » | What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy ... » | What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I... » | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » | Looked at stars last night. Saw a shooting star. M... » 

11.20.2002 

Concepts create idols. Only wonder understands. - Gregory of Nyssa Look at people. Notice their faces. Imagine the story behind each face - where they have come from, where they are going and why, whom they love and who loves them, what they want and need and dream about, what drives them and draws them. You are a story in progress surrounded by stories in progress, and at any moment, your story could intersect with the story of someone else, and as a result, both of your stories will take a novel turn. In the process, both of you will find yourselves part of God's unfolding story too, because God's story intersects with ours at every turn, in every breath, pulsing in every heartbeat. - Brian McLaren from More Ready Than You Realize

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger