« Home | Concepts create idols. Only wonder understands. - ... » | This can symbolize how bogus I think school is. On... » | It is a great question whether those whom God cann... » | Open my eyes to a reality far bigger than me. W... » | What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy ... » | What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I... » | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A compilation of Soren... » | In seach of the ultimate cd mix. What will it be? ... » 

11.20.2002 

Death to Victoria's Secret outside of the context of marriage. Death to it and their tv show thats coming on tonight. Because of their stupid tv show I have to stay at least at a 3 mile radius of any tv so the super models don't draw me in with their lack of clothes disguised as lingerie. A plague upon their house. Why must they tempt the little man with garbage?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger