« Home | If I seem foolish to the world, please see me as f... » | Death to Victoria's Secret outside of the context ... » | Concepts create idols. Only wonder understands. - ... » | This can symbolize how bogus I think school is. On... » | It is a great question whether those whom God cann... » | Open my eyes to a reality far bigger than me. W... » | What I'm Reading This week: Knowledge of the Holy ... » | What am I doing? What kingdom am I living in? Do I... » | Ben Harper - Burn To Shine, Beck - Sea Change, The... » | I love music so much. In my opinion there is nothi... » 

11.20.2002 

I would rather be wrong and be on the adventrous, full of faith side than I would be on the safe side. I'd rather die making a difference and suffering everything, than I would to have everything and sitting on my butt. If it comes to a fork in the road where I must choose from two paths, one that looks good and traveled by man, or the one that looks the loneliest, let me walk the one that makes me look foolish to man. If I'm going to err, let it be on the side of madness. If the only way to be a "successful" Christian is to fit in, then count me out. I'd rather fall flat on my face a thousand times trying to serve others for God, than I would to have just one moment of "adoration" in safety. Because to worship God means to serve God. May I never have empty worship anymore.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger