« Home | You've got to burn to shine - Ben Harper » | This is an article written by Mark Driscoll, pasto... » | what i'm listening to this week: Weezer - Blue, Ga... » | " . . . I'll be reading one and I can only think a... » | I am working on an article regarding the mystery a... » | I would rather be wrong and be on the adventrous, ... » | If I seem foolish to the world, please see me as f... » | Death to Victoria's Secret outside of the context ... » | Concepts create idols. Only wonder understands. - ... » | This can symbolize how bogus I think school is. On... » 

11.27.2002 

I'm going home for the Thanksgiving holidays today. I'm leaving at lunch and I'll be back on Sunday. Wish me luck as I prepare my ears and minds for my mom's continuous play of Kenny G's Christmas album. Pray that I don't go crazy from listening to 5 straight days of non-tickle-my-ear music. Started a new book yesterday, A New Kind of Christian by Brian McLaren. The first 40 pages are the best that I've ever read on the modern to postmodern transition. And the Introduction to the book puts into words everything that I've been feeling, thinking, and working through for the past 6 months to a year. Definitely recommend what I've read so far.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger