« Home | This is the paper that I turned in for my final in... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Wilcox, Dav... » | Thoughts taken from Brian McLaren's A New Kind of ... » | In the middle she was forever beautiful In the en... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A New Kind of Christia... » | I'm going home for the Thanksgiving holidays today... » | You've got to burn to shine - Ben Harper » | This is an article written by Mark Driscoll, pasto... » | what i'm listening to this week: Weezer - Blue, Ga... » | " . . . I'll be reading one and I can only think a... » 

12.09.2002 

Forgive me for not sharing my life. Forgive me for not loving people. Forgive me for not forgiving others as you have forgiven me. Forgive me for not being in relationship with You. Forgive my tongue, hands, and body. Forgive all my past and future sins. Do not hold Your judgement over me. Do not hold Your judgement over me. Give me power for the present. I'm so messed up that I can't even take a defense. Do not hold Your judgement over me. I know, trust me, I know I'm nothing without You. I really want to be different. I really do. I want you to smile on me. I want you to be proud of me. I want to reflect and live what I say I believe. Take me to that place. Take me there and beyond. Never let me just be. Push me farther.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger