« Home | Taken from my journal January 3rd, 2000. I will... » | Beautiful mess-ups. Thats all we are. I'm sitting ... » | Forgive me for not sharing my life. Forgive me for... » | This is the paper that I turned in for my final in... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Wilcox, Dav... » | Thoughts taken from Brian McLaren's A New Kind of ... » | In the middle she was forever beautiful In the en... » | What I'm Reading This Week: A New Kind of Christia... » | I'm going home for the Thanksgiving holidays today... » | You've got to burn to shine - Ben Harper » 

12.11.2002 

I've decided to stay in school and stick it out and let God teach me and mold me during this time. Its just hard to be patient when I'm not getting to put my heart into action. We'll see how it works out. My class load should be easier this semester and it should free me up for more ministry opportunity. I'm thinking about taking an art class or a pottery class or something along those lines. I could use those classes to engage in relationship with people. So we'll see.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger