« Home | We don't hear from God these days. We hear from en... » | This is only my shadow journal. This is where I po... » | Show me a love that is deeper than my view of grac... » | I've decided to stay in school and stick it out an... » | Taken from my journal January 3rd, 2000. I will... » | Beautiful mess-ups. Thats all we are. I'm sitting ... » | Forgive me for not sharing my life. Forgive me for... » | This is the paper that I turned in for my final in... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Wilcox, Dav... » | Thoughts taken from Brian McLaren's A New Kind of ... » 

12.16.2002 

If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world. - C.S. Lewis Worship can best be defined as anything that makes God smile. It is anything that brings joy to God's heart. So if it is by dancing, singing, painting, writing, laughing, or collecting stamps (of all things), and it makes God smile, then congratulations you are worshipping God. It's real simple, make God smile. - Me

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger