« Home | If I find in myself a desire which no experience i... » | We don't hear from God these days. We hear from en... » | This is only my shadow journal. This is where I po... » | Show me a love that is deeper than my view of grac... » | I've decided to stay in school and stick it out an... » | Taken from my journal January 3rd, 2000. I will... » | Beautiful mess-ups. Thats all we are. I'm sitting ... » | Forgive me for not sharing my life. Forgive me for... » | This is the paper that I turned in for my final in... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Wilcox, Dav... » 

12.17.2002 

What I'm Reading This Week: Foolishness to the Greeks by Lesslie Newbigin, Romans, Matthew, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy What I'm Listening to This Week: David Crowder Band - Can You Hear Us?, Norah Jones Mix, Ella Fitzgerald Mix, Enter the Worship Circle - 1st Circle, Dashboard Confessional, Gangsta Mix Vol. 5 (featuring Alanis, Rusted Root, The Wallflowers, Blues Traveler, Counting Crows, Jimmy Buffett, Oasis, and others)

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger