« Home | I'm back from OneDay, fresh with a new perspective... » | What started as a whisper Slowly turned into a sc... » | Leaving on a jet plane. Going toooooooo OneDay. » | A friend of mine emailed me and said that my journ... » | Its funny that I'm having to lose what I want in o... » | The great author Peggi Robinson wrote this. If you... » | From an email from my good friend who I've never m... » | And the sunset throws the planets back in line. An... » | Oh yeah. I apologize for the rant that I was on fr... » | Well . . . life is definitely one of the more amaz... » 

5.29.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: Love In The Time Of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez What I'm Listening To This Week: Shane Barnhard and Shane Everett, Matt Redman, The Ataris, I Am Sam Soundtrack

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger