« Home | From an email from my good friend who I've never m... » | And the sunset throws the planets back in line. An... » | Oh yeah. I apologize for the rant that I was on fr... » | Well . . . life is definitely one of the more amaz... » | Its so hard to walk in that perfect groove. Where ... » | Remember that the natural progression of this conv... » | Part Four: Me: Somehow I knew you wouldn't dis... » | Part Three William Herndon: I need to reply to... » | The silence floods me with future memories Of the... » | PART TWO Jerry Coleman: I would Hope that one ... » 

5.20.2003 

The great author Peggi Robinson wrote this. If you're not familiar with her work, you should really take the opportunity to get to know it. ;) It is silent around me, but so loud inside Thoughts race, they spin through my head Endless possibilities, things I could have done Words that should have been spoken Things seem simple, but it is only a facade Life never leads you where you expect to go Yet each life leads in a perfect direction A path of controlled divine confusion That confusion somehow brings us together Leads people to one another, intertwines us and makes us whole Takes us places we never thought we would go Until the confusion becomes something clear and beautiful But until the clarity comes I am left to wait To sit in the loudest silence I have ever heard Not knowing what direction I am facing Though my heart is led where it has been all along

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger