« Home | Remember that the natural progression of this conv... » | Part Four: Me: Somehow I knew you wouldn't dis... » | Part Three William Herndon: I need to reply to... » | The silence floods me with future memories Of the... » | PART TWO Jerry Coleman: I would Hope that one ... » | There's nothing like riding home after a girl just... » | This is from the last discussion topic from my onl... » | A new day has begun. » | Yesterday in class I got called a muslim apologist... » | From the discussion boards at Emergent Village: ... » 

5.08.2003 

Its so hard to walk in that perfect groove. Where I know exactly what to do and when to do it and how to do it. Its a constant battle to stay in that line of communication with God. It would make everything so much easier if I could just automatically stay there instead of having to fight a daily battle of turning the volume down on my motives and flesh and tuning into the heart of God. Maybe then I wouldn't get in so much trouble with my words, actions, and feelings. Then I could just speak when led, act when told, and feel when I'm supposed to. Instead of doing it all backwards according to me. And lets be honest, "life according to me" doesn't work out all that much. It usually leaves me hurt, confused, guilty, and other random assorted feelings that I'm not supposed to have. So maybe one of these days I'll get in that line of communication and stay there for more than a split second. Here's to that day.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger