« Home | PART TWO Jerry Coleman: I would Hope that one ... » | There's nothing like riding home after a girl just... » | This is from the last discussion topic from my onl... » | A new day has begun. » | Yesterday in class I got called a muslim apologist... » | From the discussion boards at Emergent Village: ... » | Somehow driving to school with my windows down, th... » | What I'm Reading This Week: What's So Amazing Abou... » | I just went through an online labyrinth. If you're... » | Good news. I'm an official poet. One of my writing... » 

5.02.2003 

The silence floods me with future memories Of the days I thought were ahead. There is confusion in her eyes And dashed hopes in mine. But the feeling is fading now And with that, the silence returns slowly back to noise.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger