« Home | I'm looking into starting a type of alternative wo... » | What I'm Reading This Week: What's So Amazing Abou... » | There is nothing like sitting around on a Saturday... » | I think the defintion of spiritual maturity is fou... » | Thoughts on Romans 7:15-25 Who we are now is sh... » | I've really been doing alot of reading and thinkin... » | There's a big piece of you in everything that's me. » | The presence of the Spirit will, I think, mainly b... » | Jerry Coleman writes on the topic of Verbal and Li... » | This my response to the topic of Counterfeit Spiri... » 

4.03.2003 

Good news. I'm an official poet. One of my writings that I submitted has been selected as a semi-finalist for a $1,000 prize by the International Library of Poetry and I have been invited to their national conference in Washington D.C. and my poem is getting published in their annual compilation. Pretty cool huh? I'm like Edgar Allen Poe except cooler cause I'm not nuts in the head like he was.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger