« Home | There is nothing like sitting around on a Saturday... » | I think the defintion of spiritual maturity is fou... » | Thoughts on Romans 7:15-25 Who we are now is sh... » | I've really been doing alot of reading and thinkin... » | There's a big piece of you in everything that's me. » | The presence of the Spirit will, I think, mainly b... » | Jerry Coleman writes on the topic of Verbal and Li... » | This my response to the topic of Counterfeit Spiri... » | The modern Protestant church is so scared of anyth... » | Said in a Bush-like voice: "Was has commenced." » 

4.01.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: What's So Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancey, Leviticus What I'm Listening To This Week: Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Red Hot Chili Peppers, David Crowder Band, IZ

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger