« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: What's So Amazing Abou... » | There is nothing like sitting around on a Saturday... » | I think the defintion of spiritual maturity is fou... » | Thoughts on Romans 7:15-25 Who we are now is sh... » | I've really been doing alot of reading and thinkin... » | There's a big piece of you in everything that's me. » | The presence of the Spirit will, I think, mainly b... » | Jerry Coleman writes on the topic of Verbal and Li... » | This my response to the topic of Counterfeit Spiri... » | The modern Protestant church is so scared of anyth... » 

4.02.2003 

I'm looking into starting a type of alternative worship service/night. I'm not sure about all the details, but it would be a very multisensory worship experience with a lot of reflection. I'm not sure of all the details though. Or if I even have enough resources to kick it off. Plus I would need a place to meet. I'm really trying to brainstorm about launching a couple of different groups. One that would be an alternative worship night. One for people who want to dialogue over deep theology. And possibly one for students in a small dialogue/midrash format. Just thinking. I'd just like to put something together for students besides what the typical student ministry offers.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger