« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: What's So Amazing Abou... » | I just went through an online labyrinth. If you're... » | Good news. I'm an official poet. One of my writing... » | I'm looking into starting a type of alternative wo... » | What I'm Reading This Week: What's So Amazing Abou... » | There is nothing like sitting around on a Saturday... » | I think the defintion of spiritual maturity is fou... » | Thoughts on Romans 7:15-25 Who we are now is sh... » | I've really been doing alot of reading and thinkin... » | There's a big piece of you in everything that's me. » 

4.15.2003 

Somehow driving to school with my windows down, the Chili Peppers blaring, the sky being blue, and my hands running through the wind, almost made going to school to listen to a detached lecture seem worth it. And is something wrong with me if I experienced God more in the drive over here than I will in class?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger