« Home | Well . . . life is definitely one of the more amaz... » | Its so hard to walk in that perfect groove. Where ... » | Remember that the natural progression of this conv... » | Part Four: Me: Somehow I knew you wouldn't dis... » | Part Three William Herndon: I need to reply to... » | The silence floods me with future memories Of the... » | PART TWO Jerry Coleman: I would Hope that one ... » | There's nothing like riding home after a girl just... » | This is from the last discussion topic from my onl... » | A new day has begun. » 

5.12.2003 

Oh yeah. I apologize for the rant that I was on from my online class . . . the 5 part conversation I posted. Sorry for all the "heady/intellectual" junk I've been spouting. I'm going to try and keep it a little dumber for the next few weeks. I'm tired of thinking.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger