« Home | Leaving on a jet plane. Going toooooooo OneDay. » | A friend of mine emailed me and said that my journ... » | Its funny that I'm having to lose what I want in o... » | The great author Peggi Robinson wrote this. If you... » | From an email from my good friend who I've never m... » | And the sunset throws the planets back in line. An... » | Oh yeah. I apologize for the rant that I was on fr... » | Well . . . life is definitely one of the more amaz... » | Its so hard to walk in that perfect groove. Where ... » | Remember that the natural progression of this conv... » 

5.23.2003 

What started as a whisper Slowly turned into a scream Searching for an answer Where the question is unseen I don't know where you came from And I don't know where you've gone Old friends become old strangers Between the darkness and the dawn Will I see your face again? I still hear you saying All of life is a chance And is sweetest When at a glance But I live a hundred Lifetimes in a day But I die a little In every breath that I take Will I see your face again? I listen to a whisper Slowly drift away Silence is the loudest Parting word you never say I put your world Into my veins Now a voiceless sympathy Is all that remains Will I see your face again?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger