« Home | What I'm Listening To This Week: Louis Armstrong -... » | I went flying today in this really cool plane with... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Sim Redmond Band,... » | This is an excerpt from a web community that I'm a... » | An excerpt from an email I sent to my friend Sharo... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Foolishness to the Gre... » | If I find in myself a desire which no experience i... » | We don't hear from God these days. We hear from en... » | This is only my shadow journal. This is where I po... » | Show me a love that is deeper than my view of grac... » 

12.30.2002 

Anyone who robs a child of joy or somehow jades them from being and appreciating beauty, should be beat up with some big sticks by some big mean people. I have no idea how parents can raise their kids up to be so cold and calloused, how they can rob them from finding internal peace. Everyone when they grow up should be a mystic, a romantic, an artist, a "player". If they're not, its because their spirit has either gone numb to the surrounding crap or its been totally chased out of them by a bunch of bitter, cynical adults who want to pull people down with them so they won't be alone in their misery. Hallowed, empty shells of what they were created to be is what they are and its what our children are becoming.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger