« Home | listening: pinback, jack johnson & the curious geo... » | I like the idea of being for the world. I used t... » | My friend Gina had this posted over at her blog. A... » | Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dre... » | PART THREE (random thoughts and idea... » | On the thought that "After the cross there is no m... » | Reading: The New Testament and the People of God b... » | PART TWO (random thoughts and ideas from... » | There's a nasty rumor going around that I tend to ... » | PART ONE (random thoughts and ideas from Monday ni... » 

3.01.2006 

This is about as impressive as it gets for an artist. KT Tunstall Go watch her video that is in the left hand scroller. It will automatically start playing. And if that's not fancy then I don't know what is.

i noticed her on myspace yesterday.
quite impressive.

i couldn't see the video, but i assume it's her playing "black horse and cherry tree". she's also playing it for free on itunes video. i've been listening her for about a month now. lots of fun. couldn't bike that last hill on piedmont without her.

whoo, hoo!

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger