« Home | Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dre... » | PART THREE (random thoughts and idea... » | On the thought that "After the cross there is no m... » | Reading: The New Testament and the People of God b... » | PART TWO (random thoughts and ideas from... » | There's a nasty rumor going around that I tend to ... » | PART ONE (random thoughts and ideas from Monday ni... » | Well I'm back from Yale. And I can't lie. It w... » | From Volf's chapter Oppression and Justice (discus... » | Questions arising out of a conversation with respe... » 

2.22.2006 

My friend Gina had this posted over at her blog. As much as I hate little quizes and tests, this one is actually pretty decent, only 20 questions, and takes 3 minutes. http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html I'm 85% dixie/southern! Can you believe it? I thought I was better than that. I thought I had left all that. Its hopeless.

73% Dixie.

83% Dixie...I'm a bit concerned, but we can't continue to deny our heritage!!!! Fun!

65% Dixie. Just under the Mason-Dixon Line

50%. guess i'm a middle of the roader. can't we all just get along? umm...ya'll?

im down with either, tuscany, honolulu, or seattle. they all have their perks. you guys tells us about seattle, we will tell you about tuscany and we will call clint about hawaii...and we will make our decision from there...heck yes

i thought you might like this.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger