« Home | PART TWO (random thoughts and ideas from... » | There's a nasty rumor going around that I tend to ... » | PART ONE (random thoughts and ideas from Monday ni... » | Well I'm back from Yale. And I can't lie. It w... » | From Volf's chapter Oppression and Justice (discus... » | Questions arising out of a conversation with respe... » | a new post over at the phoenix project » | » | I found these over at my friend Casey's site (also... » | New post over at the Phoenix Project. » 

2.16.2006 

Reading: The New Testament and the People of God by N.T. Wright Listening: Josh Ritter, Iron and Wine, Pinback, David Grey Viewing: Lost Season 1, Elizabethtown

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger