« Home | I found these over at my friend Casey's site (also... » | New post over at the Phoenix Project. » | A series of journal entries by a good guy on a vis... » | The drying out And the cracking thereof When my wh... » | A quick update that I wanted to bring you guys all... » | Interesting . . . indeed . . . "Stewardesses" is ... » | I just wanted to issue you guys another invita... » | some more recent designs » | some recent designs » | I find this funny. » 

1.26.2006 

Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

Okay, my curiosity is piqued. Being a person who enjoys pranks/recon missions/getaway cars, I want to know the story!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger