« Home | I feel heavy. Not physically. But I feel like ther... » | (click on the images to make them bigger and hal... » | The new Harry Potter book is coming sooner rather ... » | Reading: The New Testament and the People of God b... » | I think if you asked us what the purpose of The Ph... » | Al Mohler, Southern Baptist leader and spokesperso... » | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Tho... » | I like this piece. » | I've added a new post at The Phoenix Project for a... » | Reading: Planting New Churches in a Postmodern Age... » 

1.10.2006 

I find this funny.

Holy Smokin Bombs, Batman!
Is this from the movie? when the penquin, joker, and united nations into colored sand by dehydrating them? oh to be able to solve all the world problems so easily.

on your red cowboy website...what song is playing...I love it

I am going to have to get some more of that band. Get the song, trapeze swinger by iron and wine. you might already have it. they played it at the show and yes, I was sobbing like a little girl through the whole thing, totally not needed and really not cool, but the song is just so beautiful to me.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger