« Home | Reading: The New Testament and the People of God b... » | I think if you asked us what the purpose of The Ph... » | Al Mohler, Southern Baptist leader and spokesperso... » | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Tho... » | I like this piece. » | I've added a new post at The Phoenix Project for a... » | Reading: Planting New Churches in a Postmodern Age... » | From the weekend . . . » | Thanks Kristen for the pictures. And thanks fr... » | The following quote comes from the book I'm readin... » 

12.29.2005 

The new Harry Potter book is coming sooner rather than later. More info here.

hooray! i am so looking forward to finding out how it all ends up!

do you think dumbledor is really dead or did he just pull some sort of "gandolf"?

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger