« Home | The following quote comes from the book I'm readin... » | Kindgom of God - the reign of God » | Check out the new Golgotha polos. Just in time fo... » | The gospel is not good advice, its good news. - Bi... » | On Community I know Anna will be happy. Because I... » | I�ve been thinking a little bit lately about �repe... » | If you get a chance, stream this mp3. If you want ... » | As most of you know, I've been involved in a prett... » | crowder's thoughts on their song, resuce is coming... » | Isaiah 58 "Shout! A full-throated shout! Hold not... » 

12.08.2005 

Thanks Kristen for the pictures. And thanks friends and family for a good time. I'm 25. And thats hopeful and bothersome. More time left. Not enough done with the time that I've had. On a side note, I've added Kristen's blog to my blog roll. Kristen is recently engaged and soon to be married. Her fiance is over in Iraq and putting his life on the line while on "vacation and shopping for stationary". Think about that Kristen. He is also involved in a very intense research project to determine the per capita boogers of the dry and dusty Iraq climate in comparison and contrast to the Atlanta climate. Results are pending. As well as, I've added my friend Seth who is offering an Eastern Orthodox perspective to many of the conversations that have centered and begun off of my blog. A much needed voice in the conversation. Both blogs are worth checking out.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger