« Home | I like the idea of being for the world. I used t... » | My friend Gina had this posted over at her blog. A... » | Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dre... » | PART THREE (random thoughts and idea... » | On the thought that "After the cross there is no m... » | Reading: The New Testament and the People of God b... » | PART TWO (random thoughts and ideas from... » | There's a nasty rumor going around that I tend to ... » | PART ONE (random thoughts and ideas from Monday ni... » | Well I'm back from Yale. And I can't lie. It w... » 

2.28.2006 

listening: pinback, jack johnson & the curious george soundtrack, the bravery, the arcade fire reading: the new testament and the people of god by n.t. wright, the secret message of jesus by brian mclaren viewing: lost season 2, gunner's palace

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger