« Home | Arrested Development As previously rumored, Showt... » | This is about as impressive as it gets for an arti... » | listening: pinback, jack johnson & the curious geo... » | I like the idea of being for the world. I used t... » | My friend Gina had this posted over at her blog. A... » | Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dre... » | PART THREE (random thoughts and idea... » | On the thought that "After the cross there is no m... » | Reading: The New Testament and the People of God b... » | PART TWO (random thoughts and ideas from... » 

3.01.2006 

Go to HumanForSale.com to find out how much you're worth. I'm worth $1,698,500. Yes thats almost 2 million dollars.

thanks. that what i get for copying and pasting to fast.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger