« Home | The point of all teaching is not knowledge, but li... » | Viewing: Arrested Development - Season One Readin... » | This is the best and most moving piece of art I've... » | Un-freaking Believable. You have got to see this. ... » | Watershed Moment #4 ServLife.org Be Humbled Here ... » | Just wanted to let everybody know about a really t... » | I love my wife. She's superb. But she likes to rea... » | ::sarcasm implied:: theres nothing like a prayer ... » | reading: gods politics by jim wallis, the gospel o... » | Ok. So I'm back. It was and is quite what you woul... » 

11.07.2005 

I think its about to begin. Pray for me. Pray for us. I need wisdom and patience more than ever. I'm really, really struggling with some weird tensions that I've been able to walk away from for a while. But now they're back and they're pulling me. And I don't really want to be pulled, but led. Very noticeable difference you might imagine but very subtle to discern in actuality. I really need God to be God and to open my eyes to the reality of it all. And not for this to be some gross reaction to the massive amounts of Wendy's that I've been consuming lately in order to get free plane tickets. Its like when someone eats a massive chili dog from Dairy Queen and they start talking all crazy and stuff. You don't know if its the chili dog or the person. Right now I need to know if it's the Wendy's or if its God.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger