« Home | Ok. So I'm back. It was and is quite what you woul... » | My groom's cake. I don't like to brag. I really ... » | A couple of you guys asked me about our vows while... » | I'm getting married tomorrow. :) » | Excerpted from the emergent southeast site. All c... » | Reading: Amusing Ourselves To Death - Neil Postman... » | When we all get to heaven. What a day of rejoicing... » | My friend Nick put a link on his blog that a frien... » | "I think there is more to Jesus than just coming t... » | I really like Michael Caine. » 

10.27.2005 

reading: gods politics by jim wallis, the gospel of john listening: pilotdrift, fionna apple, david gray, david crowder band, coldplay watching: crash

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger