« Home | I really like Michael Caine. » | Ladies and gentleman, due to the constant "comment... » | We are storytellers. Not fact givers. We're not se... » | » | I think sometimes it might be important for us to ... » | There is nothing better than listening to a live c... » | So I was listening to this conversation that N.T. ... » | I kind of always talk about being authentic. Basic... » | David Crowder Beautiful Collision The heart break... » | You can here the soundtrack to the new Elizabethto... » 

10.04.2005 

"I think there is more to Jesus than just coming to set up a way to atone, justify, sanctify. I think he came to show us a higher way of living. Came to show us new creation." I wrote that down last week and meant to include it in my posts on new creation but forgot about it. I'm still planning on coming back and revisiting some of those thoughts later.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger