« Home | » | I think sometimes it might be important for us to ... » | There is nothing better than listening to a live c... » | So I was listening to this conversation that N.T. ... » | I kind of always talk about being authentic. Basic... » | David Crowder Beautiful Collision The heart break... » | You can here the soundtrack to the new Elizabethto... » | I haven't so much stumbled upon a guy by the name ... » | Listening: Sufjan Stevens, The Streets, David Crow... » | I'm not sure why or how or even when for that matt... » 

10.03.2005 

We are storytellers. Not fact givers. We're not selling things and we're not giving out information and expecting information to change. We are artists. We paint pictures of what could and should be. We create and inspire vision. We are singers and dancers. We dance to a different tune and rhythm. We are not used car salesmans or door to door encyclopedia sellers. We are what we are. And fake is what we are not.

woah see I was going to comment on this cause I thought it was awesome and then it turns out nick likes it too...but I like it more and it reminds me of a line in fight club, when I remember the part exactly ill tell you which one.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger