« Home | Listening: Sufjan Stevens, The Streets, David Crow... » | I'm not sure why or how or even when for that matt... » | I know I sound like a weirdo as much as I talk abo... » | What is the way of Jesus? Things are upside down i... » | Tears stream down your face When you lose somethin... » | Recent Designs » | What I'm Reading: Telling The Truth, The Gospel... » | rembrandt's "the prodigal son" » | CROWDER MUSINGS The Story of Marty Stuart and The... » | its been a pretty busy weekend. we closed on our h... » 

9.20.2005 

I haven't so much stumbled upon a guy by the name of N.T. Wright's works lately. But I guess I just forgot about reading and listening to his thoughts over the last year. And I guess I rediscovered him over the last couple of weeks and have been listening and reading. And he has a lot of good stuff to say. Stuff to think about it. Thats pretty simplistic way of putting it. But if you're really bored and like theological discussion, you might like him. That's all for now.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger