« Home | I'm not sure why or how or even when for that matt... » | I know I sound like a weirdo as much as I talk abo... » | What is the way of Jesus? Things are upside down i... » | Tears stream down your face When you lose somethin... » | Recent Designs » | What I'm Reading: Telling The Truth, The Gospel... » | rembrandt's "the prodigal son" » | CROWDER MUSINGS The Story of Marty Stuart and The... » | its been a pretty busy weekend. we closed on our h... » | being anti-homosexual, pro-war, pro-rich, and anti... » 

9.18.2005 

Listening: Sufjan Stevens, The Streets, David Crowder, The Decemberists, Rosie Thomas Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard & Searching For God Knows What by Don Miller

Your blog is pretty cool. I know that you probably have a lot of women readers, and I have a site that may interest them. It's about sedu and they can get there by visiting this link.

Can I please just tell you that there is a child named Joshua Brown in the class where I am teaching, and that in this class we have not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR red-eared sliders that I am now responsible for keeping alive! God bless those poor turtles, and ward off the rotting of the shell and the unclean tank...

Sufjan Stevens rocks.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger