« Home | You can here the soundtrack to the new Elizabethto... » | I haven't so much stumbled upon a guy by the name ... » | Listening: Sufjan Stevens, The Streets, David Crow... » | I'm not sure why or how or even when for that matt... » | I know I sound like a weirdo as much as I talk abo... » | What is the way of Jesus? Things are upside down i... » | Tears stream down your face When you lose somethin... » | Recent Designs » | What I'm Reading: Telling The Truth, The Gospel... » | rembrandt's "the prodigal son" » 

9.21.2005 

David Crowder Beautiful Collision The heart breaking makes a sound I never knew could be So beautiful and loud Fury filled and we Collide So courageous until now Fumbling and scared So afraid you'll find me out Alone here with my doubts Here it comes a beautiful collision Is happening There seems nowhere to begin There I am Now You and I Collide Something circling inside And spaciously you fly Infinite and wide Like the moon and sky Collide Here it comes Here it comes Here it comes now Here it comes Here it comes Here it comes now Collide Here it comes You and I Here it comes You and I Collide

Hey Josh- the David Crowder concert is going to be awesome. Me, Chris, Dave, Ben & Rob are going too! See ya at the wedding!

i know. i'm giddy with estaticness already. we need to meet up when we get down there. i had to break bev's heart by not doing the 2nd annual matty and josh haunted house. but alas . . . by the way . . . when are you starting a blog?

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger