« Home | Excerpted from the emergent southeast site. All c... » | Reading: Amusing Ourselves To Death - Neil Postman... » | When we all get to heaven. What a day of rejoicing... » | My friend Nick put a link on his blog that a frien... » | "I think there is more to Jesus than just coming t... » | I really like Michael Caine. » | Ladies and gentleman, due to the constant "comment... » | We are storytellers. Not fact givers. We're not se... » | » | I think sometimes it might be important for us to ... » 

10.14.2005 

I'm getting married tomorrow. :)

you know i got on today just to see if you wrote anything. my money was on "i'm getting married tomorrow". if only there was someone with me to make the wager. sigh

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger