« Home | When we all get to heaven. What a day of rejoicing... » | My friend Nick put a link on his blog that a frien... » | "I think there is more to Jesus than just coming t... » | I really like Michael Caine. » | Ladies and gentleman, due to the constant "comment... » | We are storytellers. Not fact givers. We're not se... » | » | I think sometimes it might be important for us to ... » | There is nothing better than listening to a live c... » | So I was listening to this conversation that N.T. ... » 

10.11.2005 

Reading: Amusing Ourselves To Death - Neil Postman, The Gospel of John Listening: Sufjan Stevens, David Crowder Band, Coldplay, Johnny Cash, Rosie Thomas, Nick Drake, Pete Yorn, and Red Hot Chili Peppers Viewing: Freaks and Geeks

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger