« Home | Un-freaking Believable. You have got to see this. ... » | Watershed Moment #4 ServLife.org Be Humbled Here ... » | Just wanted to let everybody know about a really t... » | I love my wife. She's superb. But she likes to rea... » | ::sarcasm implied:: theres nothing like a prayer ... » | reading: gods politics by jim wallis, the gospel o... » | Ok. So I'm back. It was and is quite what you woul... » | My groom's cake. I don't like to brag. I really ... » | A couple of you guys asked me about our vows while... » | I'm getting married tomorrow. :) » 

11.02.2005 

This is the best and most moving piece of art I've felt since Johnny Cash's Hurt video. I'm sitting in my office crying. Watch it at least two times in a row. And then watch it again. Sigur Ros - Gl�s�li

ummm rock the face sigur ros...my favorite. hey thanks for my welcoming into blog world but I dont think I like it here. I feel all pressured to write stuff and I really dont like writing. Then I realize my life can be boring and nobody would want to hear about my trip to walmart where I purchased a birthday card and foot arch cushions, or about how I read the Velvet Elvis 2 times cause it rocked my face but I dont think I could really tell people exactly how it rocked my face. So hopefully I will get used to this. Until then I will remain...ummm...detached.

I have to say this video left me absolutely without words.

Still trying to process...

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger