« Home | I love my wife. She's superb. But she likes to rea... » | ::sarcasm implied:: theres nothing like a prayer ... » | reading: gods politics by jim wallis, the gospel o... » | Ok. So I'm back. It was and is quite what you woul... » | My groom's cake. I don't like to brag. I really ... » | A couple of you guys asked me about our vows while... » | I'm getting married tomorrow. :) » | Excerpted from the emergent southeast site. All c... » | Reading: Amusing Ourselves To Death - Neil Postman... » | When we all get to heaven. What a day of rejoicing... » 

10.31.2005 

Just wanted to let everybody know about a really tragic situation so that we could stand together alongside another community who is deeply hurting this morning. Kyle Lake, who is the pastor of UBC Waco (the main �college� church at Baylor university and where David Crowder is the worship leader), passed away yesterday after being electrocuted during a baptism at church. Crazy stuff. He was 33 and leaves behind 3 kids and a wife. He�s written a couple of books put out be Relevant Books on God�s Will and Prayer. You can only imagine how difficult it must have been for their community to watch and see that with their own eyes. Please pray for them that healing and hope will emerge from this upside down time in their lives.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger