« Home | This is the best and most moving piece of art I've... » | Un-freaking Believable. You have got to see this. ... » | Watershed Moment #4 ServLife.org Be Humbled Here ... » | Just wanted to let everybody know about a really t... » | I love my wife. She's superb. But she likes to rea... » | ::sarcasm implied:: theres nothing like a prayer ... » | reading: gods politics by jim wallis, the gospel o... » | Ok. So I'm back. It was and is quite what you woul... » | My groom's cake. I don't like to brag. I really ... » | A couple of you guys asked me about our vows while... » 

11.03.2005 

Viewing: Arrested Development - Season One Reading: God's Politics by Jim Wallis Listening: David Crowder Band, Sigur Ros, Rosie Thomas, Robbie Seay Band, Sufjan Stevens, Coldplay

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger