« Home | Current Reading: Nothing - to busy. Sad I know. ... » | What are the odds of it snowing on Christmas Day i... » | It's Christmas. Current Reading: Relevant Churc... » | So my first full day home for Christmas looked a l... » | I begin this post much like many others that have ... » | So I had 5 Zaxby's chicken tenders for breakfast w... » | More notes/ideas from my little idea notebook . . ... » | One Step Closer U2 I'm 'round the corner from ... » | Now its time for my "Best Songs/Albums I Heard For... » | And the sage continues . . . move home and live wi... » 

1.05.2005 

So I changed my first diaper last night. It was pretty sketchy. I was baby sitting Travis (my wannabe god-son but who can't be because I lost my priviledge I used to call him Bamboo when he was in the womb) and we were having fun and stuff. But then he made a mess. Just a number one and not a number two, but still. So I found some latex gloves and changed that bad boy out. And he was set for another round of couch/pillow wrestling and Wiggles rock concerts. On a side note, I got my hair cut today. Does anyone know why stylist wear all black? Its like some kind of gothic hair cut convention everytime I go. Its like Edward Scissorhands or something has had this huge influence on them. Paul Mitchell and Edward Scissorhands. On a sider note. When ever you need to feel creative in order to do creative things, I would highly recommend the Penguin Cafe Orchestra for your listening creative juices. Its music that doesn't have any words. All instrumental. Yet you feel like it has words. The music is talking to you. Without words. No lyrics but still talking. Still saying something. Calling you to something. Creating something. Very good. They did the song at the end of the Napoleon Dynamite movie when everything starts coming together. Kip gets on the bus. Grandma gets some lip off of Tina. Napoleon has the bass. Pedro celebrates with a red and green cake. I really really really really feel like I could take over the world right now. The music is that good. I am man! Arrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! I have a sceptor. I'm a boy with a crown and a sceptor! Arrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh! Actually I shouldn't make "arggghhhhhhhhhhhhh" noises even if they come to me because I would be a just ruler of the world. I was watching Jimmy Neutron last night with Travis, the one formerly called Bamboo, and there is this kid on there, one of Jimmy's best two friends. I forgot his name. Well he always wears this shirt with this cartoon character called Ultra Lord on it. He's like this super robot/human guy who is the strongest smartest guy. Anywho . . . I feel like Ultra Lord right now. All because of the Penguin Cafe Orchestra. So . . . . you might want to check it out.

dissapointed? nope.
think you're an idiot? of course not silly.
then why italics? because for the first time in three years i felt i was speaking a different language than my most treasured friend of afar. it was lonely and it was shocking like cold water you weren't expecting poured down your neck. and you shouldn't apologize because you didn't offend me, i assume and i hope you do too that we all talk about these trivial things with light hearts. and i never meant for my words to sting you, if they did. knowing that something i said in response to something you said, made you feel guilty and in turn be hurt makes me want to turn into a worm. a wiggly ,fat, sloth-like, un-symmetrical worm, that's who i am. you are my friend. you are my ally. you come first before my non-existent mr. cupcake, because it is you right now that i owe my friendship to. mr.cupake, if he ever does show up, must deal with that.

and i don't think you have a conforming life style and i've never thought that...i live in a city full of people who have chosen to live differently, and still i have never met anyone quite like you and i don't expect to. and i don't think you'll ever be able to be conformed because you're just weird like that, so get over it... you're different and i adore you for that. maybe you're just stuck in the cage and you're the only one who can see through the bars? you can tell me all you want that you're part of the herd, but i refuse to believe it.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger