« Home | Some recent designs for a journal I'm working on. ... » | Go to HumanForSale.com to find out how much you're... » | Arrested Development As previously rumored, Showt... » | This is about as impressive as it gets for an arti... » | listening: pinback, jack johnson & the curious geo... » | I like the idea of being for the world. I used t... » | My friend Gina had this posted over at her blog. A... » | Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dre... » | PART THREE (random thoughts and idea... » | On the thought that "After the cross there is no m... » 

3.03.2006 

I'm really bad at keeping a secret. And so I know it defeats the purpose of having like a really cool "website" release party where you unveil the whole thing at once and everybody goes oooooooooo. But I have to go ahead and share with you guys whats coming down the line. I've bought a domain (iamjoshbrown.com). joshbrown.com was already taken so I thought I would be really creative and add two words in front of it. That'll show the other Josh Brown what's up. And I'll make some t-shirts up that you can wear that say IAmJoshBrown.com. Does anybody else see the wit in that or is it just me? Anyway, the domain will be a hub for 4 of my creative outlets. I like the word portal. 1) My blog - which I am currently redesigning to be much more functional and pleasing to the eye. 2) A consulting/speaking page that I'll be developing where I'll be posting .mp3s of messages and talks that I share. And maybe one day with Casey and Nick, a podcast section. 3) RedCowboyDesigns 4) And then a portal for the Phoenix Project. So I'm really, really excited and wanted to go ahead and link 2 of the preliminary pieces. The first one is the opening page, and the second one will tentatively be the header of my new blog. The idea is to create a hub that will effectively market and communicate the creative outlets Anna and I are involved in. I'm really going to start focusing on the blog as well so that it becomes more of a resource for people to refer to instead of a place for me to rant. So I'm hoping to be much more focused in my thinking and writing so that it becomes more of a hub for discussion and resources. Much thanks to my quickly becoming good friend, Ben. Make sure you guys check out his blog as well and you'll find some really insightful and helpful thoughts on God, culture, and life.

Here kitty kitty... I mean that is very witty witty, and excessively creative. With all of the mind things going on in your vast head... I need a nap.

casey = a fan.

podcast involvement? yes please.

sorry i'm bugging you...
i didn't know where you'd look.

iamjosh.com

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger