« Home | Excerpt from my Sunday morning talk at Cross Point... » | What I'm Reading: The Rock That Is Higher: Story a... » | This is me.   » | What I'm Reading: The Man Comes Around (Johnny Cas... » | Moral Boundaries Week Two This is week two of ou... » | Before I die I will ride the American Orient Expre... » | & The Veils The Stills The Doves The Poastal Servi... » | I don't know what it is. Perhaps its the heritage ... » | On the Coming Soon to Stores but I might pee my pa... » | What I'm Listening To: Rilo Kiley, The Music, Razo... » 

3.20.2005 

What I'm Reading: The Rock That Is Higher: Story as Truth by Madeline L'Engle, Understanding God's Will by Kyle Lake What I'm Listening To: Jack Johnson, The Music, Razorlight, Coldplay, Surfjan Stevens Ideas, Words, Thoughts of Interest: story, the intricatcy of birds flying and in specific birds whose habitat includes saltwater, dark blue and burgundy, the idea of hope, balancing the inherent tension of the present and the future, light browns

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger