« Home | Moral Boundaries Week Two This is week two of ou... » | Before I die I will ride the American Orient Expre... » | & The Veils The Stills The Doves The Poastal Servi... » | I don't know what it is. Perhaps its the heritage ... » | On the Coming Soon to Stores but I might pee my pa... » | What I'm Listening To: Rilo Kiley, The Music, Razo... » | Do you know the feeling of trying to translate or ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Renovation of the Hear... » | I'm always playing around with ideas for a book. N... » | So I changed my first diaper last night. It was pr... » 

2.25.2005 

What I'm Reading: The Man Comes Around (Johnny Cash biography) and Understanding God's Will by Kyle Lake What I'm Listening To: David Crowder Band - Sunsets & Sushi, Weezer - Maldaroit, Matt Redman - Where Angels Fear To Tread, The Music, Delerious, Rilo Kiley What I'm Viewing: The Motorcycle Diaries, Luther

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger