« Home | & The Veils The Stills The Doves The Poastal Servi... » | I don't know what it is. Perhaps its the heritage ... » | On the Coming Soon to Stores but I might pee my pa... » | What I'm Listening To: Rilo Kiley, The Music, Razo... » | Do you know the feeling of trying to translate or ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Renovation of the Hear... » | I'm always playing around with ideas for a book. N... » | So I changed my first diaper last night. It was pr... » | Current Reading: Nothing - to busy. Sad I know. ... » | What are the odds of it snowing on Christmas Day i... » 

2.16.2005 

Before I die I will ride the American Orient Express on their Western National Parks tour, their Los Angeles to Washington D.C. tour, and I will take the tour on the Orient Express across Scotland and the England tour if I have the time before I die.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger