« Home | What I'm Listening To: Rilo Kiley, The Music, Razo... » | Do you know the feeling of trying to translate or ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Renovation of the Hear... » | I'm always playing around with ideas for a book. N... » | So I changed my first diaper last night. It was pr... » | Current Reading: Nothing - to busy. Sad I know. ... » | What are the odds of it snowing on Christmas Day i... » | It's Christmas. Current Reading: Relevant Churc... » | So my first full day home for Christmas looked a l... » | I begin this post much like many others that have ... » 

2.08.2005 

On the Coming Soon to Stores but I might pee my pants first list . . . February 15 - David Crowder Band - Sunsets and Sushi March 1 - Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams March 28 - Coldplay's new album July 16 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

That is soooo exciting! Thanks for sharing. But just to make you feel bad...

Upcoming shows Sharon and I (among other extremely fortunate souls) will be seeing LIVE!:
March 3 - O.A.R. (5th time)
March 9 - thee Bob Dylan
April 24/25 - U2

Holy geez I bet you wish you lived here! Maybe they'll be on your side of the country too. Enjoy! Pea-sout.

Sharon's friend Kiersten

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger